Thank you for visiting our web site.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
The information we collect
When you purchase from us, Spolem/123-pen.com product through third parties who ship items from our warehouses, or provide information to Spolemdirectly we may receive personal information about you. The types of personal information collected may include:
- Email address
- Telephone number(s)
- Date of Birth
- Your account login details, including the password you have chosen
When you browse our websites, we may collect information about your online browsing behaviour and information about when you click on one of our adverts (including those shown on other organisations’ websites). We may also collect information about the device you have used to access our services, such as the device type, operating system and browser type.
We may also obtain data from third parties to enrich our understanding of our customers. This information is used to understand who shops with us and allows us to create customer segments with defined characteristics. Creating segments of customers may then help us to target similar groups of people with content and advertising.
If you are a member of our email and digital marketing list, we may collect information on the communications which you open, including any links that you click.
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient’s address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are:
- Phone Number
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
All information will be collected lawfully and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 and The Data Protection Act 1998.
How we use information
We never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent and the information we have will be as accurate and up to date as possible. You may contact us to find what information is held about you. If you find any inaccuracies, please let us know and we will delete or correct it for you. You may also request that we delete all data we hold about you from our systems.
Spolemwill use your personal information for a number of purposes, including the following:
- To allow you to use our e-commerce site
- To process your orders and refunds
- To process trade applications or any other applications made online
- To deal with any enquiries you may have about our services
- To send you materials when requested
- To contact you about our services, for example by phone, email or post or by replying to social media posts or messages which you have directed at as.
- Manage promotions and competitions that you take part in
- To provide digital experiences that are optimised to your profile
- To generate understanding of our customers and to create customer segments for marketing purposes
- To provide you with relevant advertising, via digital and non-digital mediums
- To monitor and understand online behaviour and the use of Spolem websites.
- To aggregate information for marketing and strategic development purposes, after removing personally identifiable information
- To enrich with additional data to assist in further understanding of our customers, for the purposes outlined above
- To enable you to access specific materials and sections within the site
- To make you aware of new and existing products, promotions and to provide you with information that we believe is relevant to our contacts
- To carry out market research and internal research and development, and to improve our systems, product range, service and stores. This allows us to better serve you as a customer.
- To monitor how our services are used to detect and prevent fraud, other crimes and misuse. This helps us to make sure that you can safely use our services.